(the “Website”), when you purchase any products off us and in any other instances where we collect personal data from you (together with any and all future online and offline offerings, the “Services”).
All3dModels is the controller of your personal data that you give to us or that we may collect from or about you in relation to the provision of Services.
By providing your personal information to All3dModels, you agree that All3dModels may collect, use, and disclose your personal information as described herein.
For the purposes of this policy affiliates means any wholly owned subsidiary of All3dModels.1. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
- Communications via our Website: We collect personal data when you provide it to us through communications via our Website. This includes where you have contacted us through the “Contact Us” page on the Website and similar situations in which you have chosen to provide the information to us, including for customer services support. We also collect personal data from you when you place an order through our Website and we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information: your name, position, the name of the represented company, email address, postal address, phone number, payment information, shipping address and/or other related information required to complete the purchase (such as payment information, “Financial Information”).
- Goods or services you request: Where you request a good or service from us, we will collect your personal data in order to process your request and otherwise contact you following a purchase.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. Please see section 4 below, for further details.
The types of personal information we may collect includes identity data (including name), contact data (including email address and telephone number), country, location, language preference, employment data, transaction data (details of products and services you have purchased or are interested in purchasing from us), Financial Information and any other personal data you provide to us when using the Services.
2. PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA We process any personal data you provide to us to enable us to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you (your company), to ensure compliance with local legal and regulatory requirements and for the purposes of our legitimate business interests, including:
- to enable us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to enable us to respond to an enquiry or other request you make when you contact us via our Website, including for customer services support;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to enable us to issue a notice or corrective action to you in relation to any of our products or services, if required;
- to better understand how you interact with our Website, including its functionality and features, and ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about and we feel may interest you, as described in the “Marketing” section below.
A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your computer or mobile device by your web browser when you visit a Website. It is a tool that stores information about website visits, recognises you and your preferences each time you visit our Website, and ensures website functionality and generally improving your experience of the Website.
All3dModels use the following categories of cookies on this Website:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited the Website and this information Website and use its features.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the Website, e.g. which pages you go to most often, in order to improve how the Website works.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the may be shared with other organizations, e.g. advertisers.
Strictly necessary cookies are necessary to provide the Website to you. We use such cookies without your prior consent. All other cookies are dropped after you have consented via the cookie banner on our Website.
The cookies used by All3dModels are set by All3dModels and share the same domain.
(b) Opting out of cookies
You can withdraw your consent at any time, for example by deleting the cookies or by opting out via our opt-out mechanism. If you do not accept all cookies or withdraw your consent, you may still browse the Website; however, in this case you may not be able to use the full functionalities of the Website.
You may also configure the settings of your browser to activate, disable or delete cookies. Detailed instructions are provided by your browser. If you disable or delete cookies, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit the Website and some services and functionalities may not work.
5. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA We may share your personal data with:
- The All3dModels;
- our selected commercial partners and sponsors where you have chosen to participate in surveys, opinion groups or other marketing-related initiatives relating to your use of our goods and services;
- a prospective seller or buyer in the event of a sale or purchase of any All3dModels affiliate business or asset so that the buyer can continue to provide you with information and services;
- our service providers that we engage to provide services for us. Where we provide your personal data to third party services providers, they are required to keep your personal data confidential and secure, and must only use your personal data as instructed by us;
- our distributors, business partners, or other service providers, including for marketing purposes or where you have chosen to share your personal data through various features and functionality provided via our Website.
We have implemented appropriate safeguards, to protect your personal data when it is transferred outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), including the execution of data transfer agreements with recipients of the information. For access to copies of these agreements please contact us using the “Contact Us” page on the Website. We will process any request in line with any local laws and our policies and procedures.7. DATA RETENTION We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
The nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet and any transmission is at your own risk.9. YOUR RIGHTS You may inform us of any changes in your personal data, and in accordance with our obligations under applicable data protection laws we will update or delete your personal data accordingly.
EEA residents: You may have the right to: request (a) access the to your personal data we hold about you; (b) request we correct any inaccurate personal data we hold about you; (c) request we delete any personal data we hold about you. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, in compliance with applicable laws. Please note, however, that we may need to keep such information, such as for our legitimate business purposes or as required to comply with applicable laws; (d) restrict the processing of personal data we hold about you; (e) object to the processing of personal data we hold about you; and/or (f) receive any personal data we hold about you in a structured and commonly used machine-readable format or have such personal information transmitted to another company.
We may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing information requested to you.
To exercise any of your rights in connection with your personal data, please contact us using the “Contact Us” page on the Website. We will process any request in line with any local laws and our policies and procedures. If you are located in the EEA, you have the right to lodge a complaint about how we process your personal data with the supervisory authority in your country.10. CONTACT US If you have any questions about the processing of personal data via this Website, please contact us using the “Contact Us” page on the Website. If you contact us, we will do our utmost best to address any concerns you may have about our processing of your personal data.11. GOVERNING LAW The laws of the United Arab Emirates govern this policy and the Dubai International Financial Courts have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute. Please note, this policy may be translated into several different languages for your convenience, but only the English version will be legally binding and shall prevail over any other translations.